Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, you will provide knowledgeable and effective support to our public clients about the activity centre while ensuring that we do everything reasonably possible to provide our customers with a positive, fun and memorable experience.
- Full Time
- Up to 20 hours a week;
- Shift pattern – variable depending on work load and availability
- Start asap
- Salary: Minimum/National living wage (dependent on age) with opportunity for increase based on experience/ performance
Mendip is an expanding dynamic business.
The role will involve working with the customer service manager to ensure that all incoming customer communications are dealt with efficiently and professionally. A suitable candidate will be quick to learn how our business operates and the procedures we follow. The right person will manage their time efficiently; good organisational skills are essential. The job requires a polite courteous approach to all communication.
- Replying to customer emails and messages
- Manning our live chat service
- Making telephone calls to customers when necessary
- Ensuring that our online knowledge base stays up to date
- Good communication skills
- Confident speaking to clients face to face
- Full, clean driving license
- Age 18+
- Experience using a barista coffee machine
Benefits of the role include free recreational skiing/snowboarding, the chance to try all of our activities for free and a generous discount in our Alpine Lounge Cafe.