Under the direction of the Customer Service Manager, this role will be an active front of house role, helping customers to check in, book activities, and briefing them. You will ensure that we do everything reasonably possible to provide our customers with a positive, fun and memorable experience.
- Summer contracts with possibility of full time for the right candidate
- Up to 40 hours a week
- Shift pattern – variable depending on work load and availability
- Start asap
- Salary: Minimum/National living wage (dependent on age) with opportunity for increase based on experience/ performance
Mendip is an expanding dynamic business.
The role will involve working as a host, welcoming all of our clients to the centre. A suitable candidate will be quick to learn how our business operates and the procedures we follow. The right person will manage their time efficiently; good organisational skills are essential. The job requires a polite courteous approach to all communication.
- Checking in customers and ensuring they are ready for their activities
- Briefings/Safety talks for activities
- Kitting up skiers and snowboarders
- Serving Drinks and snacks
- Taking cash and credit card payments
- Ensuring the Centre is set up and stocked
- Good communication skills
- Confident speaking to clients face to face
- Full, clean driving license
- Age 18+
- Experience using a barista coffee machine
Benefits of the role include free recreational skiing/snowboarding, the chance to try all of our activities for free and a generous discount in our Alpine Lounge Cafe.